Friday 29 April 2011

H&M Haul

Other than the MAC blush and eyeshadows I went to H&M in a hunt to buy a few pieces for me to wear in this gradual warming weather. I'll just load the pictures and price to make it short and simple =] Before so, I would like to Congratualate Prince William and his wife Kate Middleton. I watched the wedding live on BBC and the most beautiful thing I opened my eyes to today was the stunning McQueen dress. The simplicity level of the dress surprises me, and I also love how it not only eccentuates Kate's body but her general style. Watching the Royal Wedding makes me proud to be British. =]
Shirt £7.99 Dress £12.99
Better view of the summer dress
Shirt same as above. Tube top £2.99 Harem jersey trousers £7.99

Looks better with the shirt knotted up to be honest =]
More hauls to come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment