Sunday 4 August 2013

Favourite Product of the Week: Tutti Frutti

FPOW!
So my favourite product of the week is a lip product and since it's summer, I like to opt for a more coral lip colour. My favourite this week is Revlon's Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti 015. Now these have been out in the shops for a while now (must've been at least a year or two now) so you can still grab them at most Revlon counters or drugstores and I've probably had this one for about a year(?)...

I'm just so in love with the colour and its versatility to go with most of the eye looks I go for. It's also wearable on a daily basis because even though it's corally-red, it isn't overwhelmingly bright which is great because I could also wear this to work and it just gives me a pop of colour. The application comes off semi-sheer but build-able. Of course, because it is a lip butter, it is also super moisturising which is just what I need lately.



No comments:

Post a Comment