Wednesday 14 August 2013

Favourite Product of the Week: Refresh!

FPOW!


This week's favourite is Shu Uemura's Depsea Rose mist. I've had this for a while now, but neglected it until recently. I started using it again because lately my skin is acting up again and is looking rather dull due to too many late nights which has caused me to be even more lazy with my skin care routine. 
I use this with and without make-up on and it basically helps re-moist my skin and it gives a refreshing feeling after (probably because of it's lovely scent).
.Now, if I am honest, I wouldn't say this product is totally amazing or it has made a huge difference to my skin, but I feel that it's very handy to have when you are on the go and you need a refresher and re-moist. What is also good is that you could use it for your hair and body too. 

Shu Uemura offers other scents too, for example: mint, lavender, chamomile... and one that is unscented for those who do not like anything scented or are sensitive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment