Tuesday 27 March 2012

Skin Food Finish Powder



As well as the Aloe Fresh Pack I ordered mentioned in my last post, I also ordered Skin Food's Peach Sake Silky Finish Powder. It is a light powder much like those translucent powders you get with other brands. IT smells of what it says - peach and sake (ok sake may taste bad to you, but it doesn't smell too bad and the rice used to make sake is actually good for your skin, and yes I like drinking sake  =] ).
Most times after applying everything on my face, it still looks a bit oily, and this powder helps it to set and to keep it matte.
What I really like about this is for myself personally, it can manage to keep my face matte all day, yet it has never dried out my skin (so far) and it makes my skin feel extra soft.
It claims to apparently "Helps to relieve skin troubles caused by excess sebum". I'm not too sure about it helping skin troubles as I regard this as part of my make-up routine, but if it did contribute to helping my skin be better like it is now, then well done! =]

Find this product also at www.sasa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment