Tuesday 20 March 2012

MUA Work

It's not very often do I do other people's make-up as most people now could do their own. Ever since I started uni (and doing a fashion degree) I embark on various photoshoots -no I don't mean being a model, but helping out on a shoot and in some cases, I help with the make-up.
I don't claim to be a make-up artist though, I still believe this is a hobby I fully enjoy (more like an obsession), bit of fun for me (actually the only bit of fun for me nowadays haha!).

So given the opportunity to do some make-up work in uni has kept me happy. I've also realised that our models are so beautiful when they come in bare faced, I almost don't want to put anything on them! My skills are limited, and I'm always reluctant on doing anything too dramatic (like using bright colours). perhaps in the future I would.
Anyway, I guess all you want to see are the photos, and less of my blabbing-nonsense. ;)




Sara-Jayne


Jade




Clare
I can't be bothered to explain each of the shoots concept, have a stab at guessing yourselves I suppose.
Credits to all the models, the photographers and the rest of the team.

Now, I'm just going to demolish the rest of my birthday cake! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment