Wednesday 2 October 2013

LOTD: Hello October!

October is here already. Today, I felt like the absolute worst! Perhaps it's the weather or perhaps its my busy schedule lately that took me down. Nevertheless, I went ahead and got ready even though I wasn't stepping out of the house.
I haven't been using eyeshadows lately. I'm always running late these days, that I don't even bother. So I decided to play around with my Too Faced Romantic Eye Palette that I bought a while ago. I have to say, the brow-bone colours/highlighting shadows in this palette seems to be a bit chalky....I ended up using colours from my Naked 1 palette instead. However, the rest of the shadows seem to go on fine, but I wouldn't say they are amazing shadows.
Since it's October, I thought I would do a look that resembles the fall using a green-gold shadow from the romantic eye palette in Honeymoon and a dark copper brown in Ever After, applying this at the outer eye in a horizontal V motion and blending this a lot with Honeymoon.
I evened out my lids with double-eye lid tape. These aren't the best tape in the world because I know you can get ones that are almost invisible, whereas the ones I am using just now, you could see the tape.
I've also fixed my brows (I'm ALWAYS trying to perfect my brows) by following the brow-bone that frames my face.
Lips I've been falling back in love with Revlon's lip butters and today I picked out my all-time favourite: Tutti Frutti. On the face and cheeks, I've use Revlon's Colourstay foundation, Vivo bronzer in Baked Bronze and Sleek blush in from their contour and blush palette in Light.








Now all that would make me feel even better is a bar of Twirl chocolate...sadly there's isn't any near me. 

If you haven't HYPE'd already on my Lookbook.nu.......

No comments:

Post a Comment