Tuesday 19 June 2012

OOTD: Cake Date

Recently amongst the Edinburgh community (that I know of) there has been a rave about Patisserie Valerie opened in town. Of course I could not help but drag my lovely friend to the place and indulged on a piece of gateau each (and an excuse to have a girl date).
On this occassion, I finally wore my top I got a few weeks ago but never had a chance to wear it (had you lived in Edinburgh and knew the weather you'd understand). I bought it obviously because of its long tail at the back which floats romantically about as you walk through the breeze (I was sort of worried a passer-by may grab my tail haha). Had the weather been even warmer I would have worn shorts but I teamed it up with leggings instead and a cropped denim jacket to keep warm, keeping the look casual with a hint of making a fashion statement.
And the cake? It was a chocolate and custard layered cake that tasted just right. I'm really not a fan of desserts that makes you feel sickly after.
So are you a fan of cakes? If so what kind?

Top- H&M
Denim jacket- Primark
Leggings- Urban Outfitters
Necklace- New Look
Wedges- New Look
Hat- H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment